Circadian rhythm disorder is nothing, but a sleeping disorder. This sleeping disorder is not very dangerous, but it is much better to cure it on time. So for effective prevention and treatment it is better to know about its symptoms and causes. So do give this post a read to know more about this sleeping disorder.
Symptoms of Circadian Rhythm Disorder
The symptoms of this disorder are many. But, the few common symptoms that are witnessed by most of the people are as follows:
- Daytime Sleepiness: This symptom is very common symptom of this disorder. If you are suffering from this disorder, you feel daytime sleepiness due to disturbance in sleeping pattern.
- Headaches: If you are witnessing this disorder then headache is very common in such circumstances. Sleep and headache have a very close relationship. If you feel disturbance in sleep then issues related to headache and migraine is very obvious.
- Poor Concentration: Another very common and obvious symptom of this disorder is poor concentration. If you do not sleep properly then the issue of poor or bad concentration is definitely witnessed by you.
- Difficulty in Maintaining Sleep: If you are unable to maintain a proper sleeping cycle and feeling great disturbance in sleep then you are definitely be the victim of this disorder.
Impaired Performance: difficulty in performance or impairment of the performance is another symptom of this disorder. You feel slowness in cognitive skills.
- Gastrointestinal Difficulty: Yes, another symptom of this disorder is gastrointestinal difficulty. Gastrointestinal and sleeping disorder is closely interrelated to each other. So, if there is any sleeping disorder then this symptom is very common and obvious.
So, these are the few symptoms of circadian disorder. Once you diagnosed with those symptoms, consult your doctor immediately.
Causes of Circadian Rhythm Disorder
The causes of this disorder are many. A few of them are as follows:
- Environmental changes like high intensity light, elevated room temperature, loud noise pollution may disrupt sleep and also sometimes results in this disorder.
- Neurological disease is also sometimes results in circadian rhythm disorder. Irregular sleep cycle, disturbed sleep patter may result in circadian rhythm disorder.
- Lifestyle changes like fast pace life, lack of sleep, and lack of proper rest are another few causes of circadian rhythm disorder.
- Too much travelling is another factor that is responsible for this disorder. Jetlag is also responsible for circadian rhythm disorder.